March 20, 2009

An Introduction - Intern Linda

Hiii!

My name is Linda, and you'll be seeing much more of me on this blog. Rather than provide a formal introduction, I'll regale you with descriptions of some of cute things I really like in the store right now.

I just came back from helping put together a collapsed mannequin in the front; she (it? she?) was wearing this cropped tank. I'm not usually a fan of the color, but this particular shade is gorgeous, kind of a dusty pink. And after seeing it repeatedly at Dries Van Noten, I really want to incorporate it into my wardrobe, preferably in silk. I love how you'd never guess that this top had ruffles on the back.

So I don't think Sophomore needs to be hyped about anymore than it already has, but I really like this dress! Spring's just around the corner, and I'm looking forward to the dress shopping that ensues when the weather consistently hits the mid-60's. I'd forego the girly frocks and pick something just like this.

Finally, since I've highlighted a top and a dress, I wanted to write about these shorts. What could be more lush and sophisticated, right? The royal blue is perfect for nights out (paired with heels and some awesome jewelry), but it would be lovely pared down with a really great tank.

Alright, that's it for now. I'll be writing more... later. Bye guys!

xxLinda


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so cute!

March 20, 2009 at 7:32 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« return to main page