March 30, 2009

Sweet Like Candy

There are times that I'm unabashedly girly. Like when I refuse to sit on grass because I don't want to get stains on my butt, or when I find myself watching a chick flick and tearing up during the cheesiest moments.

So doesn't it make sense that I would love jewelry by Candace Ang? Below are some necklaces that aren't out in stores yet (from her blog) and I really really like them (fine, it's love). She mixes chains with cloth and studs in the most alluring fashion, so it's girly, but not THAT girly.


I really like this necklace, decked out in Swarovski crystals and nude chiffon ruffles. And here's my disclaimer: when it comes to personal style, I tone down the feminine. So I'd wear this with a plain tank vest maybe. Because simplicity is key.


xxLinda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« return to main page