April 2, 2009

Over the Pond Favorites

My best friend just left for England a week ago, and with the exchange rates lower than ever, I thought it'd be a great time to ask her for a favor...

"Will you buy me clothes?! I'll pay you back."

I mean, there are a plethora of stores in the UK that offer really great clothes, but are practically inaccessible (hey, international shipping is expensive).

Luckily, she IS my best friend, of course said yes, so now I get to peruse the websites of some of my favorite British shops. 

What I like: 



From Topshop, part of the newest Kate Moss collection, clocking in at the quite reasonable price of £50, or roughly $75*.


Again, from the newest Kate Moss collection, a party dress that's both decadent and sexy (especially on Kate—maybe that's why I love it so). £250, or roughly $375*.

From AllSaints, I love the toughness of these boots. And the fringe is awesome. At £160, it's $240*. A bargain?

Also from AllSaints, this trench is a twist on the conventional. I think it'd look great over just about anything, especially those boots and some skinny jeans. £250, or about $375*.


A Miss Selfridge find, this acid wash playsuit is dangerous. I think girls should stock up on onesies like these for the summer. £45, or $67.50*.

*I'm using $1.50 to £1 as an approximate conversion rate

xxLinda




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« return to main page